June 18, 2014

Scripture ROCKS!

A friend of mine, (for whom I had made 100 gem stones), emailed us telling us that he had been giving "the scripture rocks" to strangers and that people really seemed to like them.



I really had not settled on a name for these little gems.  I had played with a few different ideas; but, nothing really seemed right until I read his email.  He named this new line without realizing it.  So here is the graphic that developed after reading that email:



You can tell I am into this design theme throughout everything I am doing lately.  And it all started with LOVE - After painting love on the living room wall, one thing led to another.  I really like the clean, bold, simplicity of this design work.


These are now available in my etsy shop for $14.99 each.





No comments: