January 6, 2009

Something Different

I don't believe that I have ever posted anything of a personal nature on this blog. But, I realized that most of you, who occassionally read this blog, have no idea who this "woman with the heart of a warrior" really is. In cyberspace, I could be a 16 year old girl with freckles or a 74 year old man posing as a woman--okay that is stretching it a bit; but after spending over a year in the blogosphere, nothing surprises me. Not that it really matters, but I thought I would "come out of the closet".

I had a delightful time on New Years Day with my "half" aunt and uncle and their family, whom I had not seen in 30 years. My "half cousin" sent a few online pictures and so I decided to post one of them.

My mother is on the left, my "half uncle" is in the middle, and the "warrior" is on the right.

So now, you know!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Very nice pic...thank you for the personal blog...I loved it.