Let us talk about the "unregenerate" man--Those who are spiritually blind; those who God has not done a work of grace in their hearts; those who are still in darkness and do not know the light of the glory of God in the face of Christ; those who are operating purely in the "old nature" and have not been "born again". Perhaps some of my readers might shed some light on this subject. Here is what I am struggling with, of late:
Among the "unregenerate":
1) What makes some men "givers" instead of "takers"?
2) What makes some men capable of using and defiling as many women as they possibly can--while others have too much respect for the dignity of a women's body and heart not capable of using them to gratify their own sexual needs?
3) What makes one man desire to help an old woman across the street; while another man sits in his car irritated that the old woman is taking too much time to cross the street; thus making him late to his important meeting?
4) What makes one man desire to visit strip clubs and another man have no desire for such entertainment?
5) What makes one man a man of virtue, honor and integrity; while another man will do whatever necessary to achieve his own personal goals?
6) What makes one man get a thrill out of hunting down and shooting a grizzly bear; and another man finding it difficult to squash a bug?
I hope this makes sense to my readers. I am trying to understand how "the fall" has affected us and why there is such a disparity of "sinfulness vs. "Christ likeness" among (even) the unregenerate.